1. With the change in weather, more people are wanting to eat in rather than take food away. Therefore, we will now be offering table service to avoid customers moving around each other too much. Please wait at the front to be seated and sanitise your hands before sitting down.
2. Please wear a mask until you are seated.
3. Due to keeping our customers 1m+ apart, we have fewer tables and seats. So if you don’t want to miss out on being able to dine with us, please call ahead to reserve a table. Tables will be kept for 15 minutes before being offered to other customers. Whitstable can get busy, so please allow plenty of time to find a parking space! The charity car park just up the road is a great option.
4. Food will continue to be served on disposable trays. This is to avoid any contaminated items coming back into the kitchen where Niki is cooking. She’s expecting another baby so we want to keep her safe! This is also the reason our toilet is closed to customers at the moment.
5. When taking your order, you will be asked for your name and phone number for Track and Trace. We also have the QR code which can be scanned for the NHS app. Please use this if you can.
6. We are still more than happy to take orders for takeaway if you’d rather enjoy our food at home. Please call us to place your order.
Opened in August 2017, serving delicious, contemporary vegan cuisine. Open for lunch five days a week, brunch at the weekend, and dinner on Friday evenings. Come and enjoy our cosy restaurant and tuck in to a delicious meal.
Our takeaway menu can be found on our Menu Page.
49 Oxford Street, Whitstable Kent CT51DB
To place an order please call - 07708 821982
Friday: 12pm - 6pm
Saturday: 12pm - 6pm
Our suntrap garden provides the perfect setting for a relaxed lunch with friends.
We love dogs, and are more than happy to welcome them in our restaurant and garden as long as they are:
clean and dry
kept under a table, out of other customers' way
Fairy lights, wine, good food... what more could you want for a date night? We even have blankets for if you get a bit chilly!